Terms Of Service

  • Some of our themes have two types of licenses. Single and Unlimited. Single license can only use Lifetime on one site. And you can use Lifetime on Unlimited License Unlimited site. If you want to get an unlimited license after getting a single license, you have to pay full money. No consideration will be given.
  • Payment must be made in advance.
  • If you want to change the domain in case of single license, you have to pay 25% of the price of the theme. However, you can only One time change once.
  • If you want to get an updated theme when the theme is updated or if you want to get a new theme if the theme is lost, you have to pay 25% of the price of the theme.
  • Themes cannot be changed after sending. Or money will not be refunded after sending the theme.
  • After ordering the theme, you can cancel the order if you want before sending the theme, but you will get the money back after 1 week, in which case the gateway fee and the sending fee will be deducted.
  • If you want to set up your theme, you must pay $11.50/ 1000 Taka. We will set up your site completely.
  • After receiving the theme you will get 12 months free support and free updates, for support we must send e-mail or ticket. After 12 months you have to pay 25% of Theme Price.
  • If you take complete site including domain hosting from us, you have to pay 70% in advance. The remaining 30% will have to be paid after completion of the work. However, no password will be given before paying 100% money.
  • Within 1 hour after payment we will send you the link to download the theme and activation code in your mail. You must download the theme within 24-48 hours. The next link will no longer work. And the theme must be backed up. If you lose the theme later, you will have to pay 25% of the price of the theme to get the theme back.
  • You will get it as it is in our demo.
  • Before taking the theme, you must take a good look at the demo, you will get the theme as it is in the demo, but if you want to customize the theme, you have to pay a minimum of $22.50/2000 taka. If customization is high, pricing will be subject to negotiation.
  • In case of Unlimited License, we will cooperate only if there is any problem with your customized 1st site. But you will not get cooperation on any other site later.
    Be sure to check out the demo before ordering.
  • You can buy a theme from us and create a client’s site but you can’t resell the theme. If a company resells our theme, we will be forced to take legal action.
  • We are not responsible for cheating on someone else’s theme without taking the theme directly from us.
  • We will not take responsibility for any crime or anti-law activities using our theme. Because anyone can buy and use our theme online.
24/7 Ticket / E-mail Support
[email protected]
Live chat
+088 01972-667364 (8AM-11PM)
Need Help?